Smarter highlighting: Lua within XML, linking files, functions, templates and frames.
View changes made in a specific build.
Search for FrameXML functions, frames and templates in a specific build.
Linking to things
There are several ways to link to a specific build:
- /framexml/17930/FrameXML.toc (specific build)
- /framexml/latest/FrameXML.toc (latest published build, regardless of source)
- /framexml/live/FrameXML.toc (latest build published on live realms)
- /framexml/ptr/FrameXML.toc (latest build published on PTR or live realms)
- /framexml/beta/FrameXML.toc (latest build published on Beta or live realms)
- /framexml/5.4.2/FrameXML.toc (latest Patch 5.4.2 build, preferring live realm builds)
- /framexml/5.4/FrameXML.toc (latest Patch 5.4.x build, preferring live realm builds)
You can also link to symbols instead of files, freely combining the following syntax with the build-specifying options above (if not specified, build defaults to latest):
- /framexml/go/UIParent (XML-defined widgets)
- /framexml/go/Blizzard_AchievementUI.lua (Files specified by base names)
- /framexml/go/WatchFrame.lua:1 (Specified line in a file)
- /framexml/go/ShowUIPanel (Specific lua functions)
- /framexml/go/UIDropDownMenu (Partial matches for certain symbols)
- /framexml/go/SecureCmdList.CAST (Additional misc symbols)
The bug listing is intended to be of help in tracking the status of currently-known issues with FrameXML.
If you identify a problem not currently listed, or have additional information about those that already are, please get in touch.
Getting in touch
Send your comments, suggestions, or any other feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
World of Warcraft ©2004-2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Mists of Pandaria, Cataclysm, Wrath of the Lich King, Burning Crusade, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.